Industrial Tests Inc. (ITI) possesses the latest equipment in voltage and current testing that spans up to 120,000 Volts and 40,000 Amps. Our services include performance testing, dielectric testing, R&D Testing, failure analysis, and accident recreation.
Our customer base includes major electric utilities like Proctor and Gamble, SMUD, HP, DOW chemical, Hitachi, and many other companies. The majority of our business comes from well satisfied and repeat costumers along with referrals and word of mouth. The types of equipment that Industrial Tests has tested in the past include: transformers ranging up to 230 Kilovolts, circuit Breakers up to 230 Kilovolts, generators ranging up to 120 Megawatts, Electrical insulation elements, cable system accessories and power cable accessories, grounding accessories and gear, switch gears, transmission lines, and substations.
- Benefits of High Voltage/Current Testing:
- All personnel on the job are certified technicians under NETA standards
- A Registered PE (professional Engineer) will proof read all engineering reports and calculations
- All testing procedures will be within NETA specifications and done with objectivity and precision
- Safety is the top priority for both our employees on the job and employers liable for the employees
- Fees are competitive and honest
- Voltage and Current specifications will be on par with manufacture recommendations prior to installation
- Peace of mind that equipment is safe for employees to use
Industrial Tests Repair Team knows the ins and outs of troubleshooting and repairing high voltage equipment to minimize the equipment’s down time.
Services for high voltage testing include:
- Analysis and study of existing power systems
- Machining and welding of damaged/broken electrical equipment
- Calibrating Electrical Equipment
- Electrical Preventative Maintenance
- Acceptance Testing
Repair Services Offered
If you have high voltage equipment in stock or in use that is in need of Routine or Emergency Repair, contact ITI immediately and we will quickly dispatch someone to your facilities location and begin our industry leading testing and repair services.
ITI’s repair services Include:
- Oil sampling and testing for transformers
- NETA Certified Personnel
- Testing is in compliance with NETA standards
- Problem/hazardous equipment are quickly isolate and repaired/remove from work zone
- Thorough cleaning of circuit breakers, vacuums, drainage, and transformers
- 24/7 emergency repairs for random shutdowns
- Power Systems studies to identify problems before they spread to other areas
For example: high and medium voltage transformers located in substations require regular inspection, maintenance, and testing. Load tap changes, lighting arrestors, pressure relays, and bushings make up the transformer. These accessories need to be thoroughly cleaned and tested based on industry standards. If they do not meet or exceed standards, then ITI will performance rigorous specifications to ensure that the substations are functioning as intended.
Safety Concerns With High Voltage Equipment
Our company is based on the belief that our customers’ needs and wants are of the highest important. But above all, we believe that the safety of our employees and those we work with are top priority. Our record speaks for itself, with zero fatalities and/or accidents in our 35 year history. Our EMR (experience modification rate) is zero. Our vision is simple: we want to maintain NETA standards and eliminate/minimalize safety risks to our employees and equipment.
Industrial Tests, Inc. Providing High Voltage Testing To California And Nationwide
With offices in outside Sacramento and Fresno, California, Industrial Tests, Inc. provides High Voltage Testing services to clients throughout California including San Francisco, Los Angeles and San Diego as well as Arizona, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Texas and nationwide. We serve industrial, commercial and municipal clients in various industries including power stations, power plants, wind and solar, petro-chemicals, manufacturing, hotels, hospitals, municipalities, defense contractors, data centers and many other applications that rely on high power electric equipment. Whatever your High Voltage Testing needs may be, contact us and we will make sure that your equipment is treated with the care and safety requirements that it deserves. See our full line of High Voltage Testing.
To learn more about High Voltage Testing, please visit our website.
- Electrical Testing
- High Voltage Testing
- Power Transformer Testing
- Power Cable Testing
- Ground Fault Testing
- Generator Testing
- Hi Pot Testing
- Circuit Breaker Testing
- SF6 Circuit Breaker Testing
- Neta Testing
- Megger Test
- Switchgear Testing
- Protective Relay Testing
- Fall of Potential Ground Test
- Instrument Testing
- Solar Energy Testing
- Other Services
- Career Opportunities
- Contact Us